Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Datacentre Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing user training, support and integration of the Network Atlassian deployment including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket;
- Managing sessions remotely and in person;
- Managing and supporting the Atlassian datacenter deployment;
- Creating, facilitating and maintaining internal policies around the use of the Atlassian tools such as accesses, usage policies and information security;
- Migrating Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket from other Atlassian deployments;
- Canvasing and receiving feedback from the user community;
- Providing solutions and enhancements based on user needs;
- Tracking tool enhancements, automations, development and the requirement for them;
- Planning and deploying upgrades as necessary;
- Providing high-level overview of tool growth over time; and,
- Managing communication and standardizing channels and groups within the JIRA, and Confluence Tool.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience with Atlassian and LINUX;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Administrator level knowledge and experience with Linux and Atlassian products;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to keep an audience engaged while providing training and information gathering sessions;
- Ability to lead and engage in information gathering sessions;
- Substantial interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal relationships within various groups;
- Ability to be self-motivated and a proactive team player with innovative ideas around tool development, enhancements and community feedback techniques;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Ability to manage a repository of information for the user community;
- Knowledge in web site and wiki development; and,
- Ability to work under pressure and with quick turnaround timelines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.