Technical Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Working independently and with diverse stakeholder groups to gather information and analyze and resolve specific issues that arise during the project;
- Eliciting and documenting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Completing assessments and provide recommendations that will be used to drive the transition to a Cloud/SAAS solution or upgraded on-premise environment;
- Documenting and confirming solution options and decisions with respect to application life cycle management (migrate, retire, or upgrade) for enterprise and line of business applications;
- Acting as a liaison between the business units, vendor resources (Managed Services), technology teams and support teams; and,
- Collaborating with project team members to progress the project forward as per project plan and scope outline.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Experience with working on an Infrastructure Technical Currency deployment including:
- Application Assessment and Road mapping;
- Application testing and remediation;
- Deployment coordination;
- Experience with Office 365;
- Organizational change management, facilitation, and training experience;
- Experience working with end users, both local and remote;
- Experience with Modern Workplace practices;
- Experience working with third party suppliers in a managed service environment with some off-shore resources; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.