SAP UI5 Web Application Developers
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) to four (4) SAP - UI5 Web Application Developers for ten (10) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Coding, testing, documenting, and delivering requested functionality changes or enhancements within established software development standards and processes;
- Diagnosing, isolating, and debugging software problems and perform problem resolutions; and,
- Ensuring that systems are developed which meet business requirements for functionality, quality, stability, and sustainability.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience developing and supporting application source code;
- Experience with SAPUI5/Fiori;
- Experience with ABAP Development with a preference of knowledge of ABAP on HANA such as ABAP Core Data Services;
- SAP O Data services and Netweaver Gateway knowledge;
- Java script / HTML5/ CSS knowledge;
- UI Design knowledge;
- A minimal/basic SAP Plant Maintenance and Material Management functional knowledge; and,
- The ability to mentor new SAPUI5/OpenUI5 developers to share their knowledge and experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.