Eagle is currently seeking a Change Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating actionable deliverables for change management levers, such as a communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan;
- Identifying, analyzing, and preparing risk mitigation tactics;
- Addressing or recommending action plans to address issues relevant to organizational change management;
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance;
- Consulting and coaching project teams in change management and communication;
- Supporting and engaging senior leaders;
- Coaching managers and supervisors that are identified as program champions;
- Coordinating efforts with other change and communication specialists;
- Integrating change management activities into the project plan;
- Evaluating and ensuring user readiness Manage stakeholders; and,
- Tracking and reporting issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience leading change management for large-scale transformational change initiatives;
- A solid understanding of organizational behaviour and people management through change;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (i.e. Prosci ADKAR);
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- The ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- The ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable;
- The ability able to work in ambiguous situations;
- Forward-looking with a holistic approach;
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics;
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills;
- The ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- The ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with and through others;
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges;
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Change management certification or designation is desirable;
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) initiatives is an asset;
- Experience with Public Sector Organizations is an asset;
- Familiarity with Financial, Human Resources and/or Supply Chain concepts and systems is an asset; and,
- Experience with Google G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Drive and Sites) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.