Senior Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is twenty-four (24) month contract position to start in February in Fredericton NB.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- The proposed resource must meet or exceed one of the following combinations of education or certification and experience in the resource role: A university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience with examples;
- Demonstrated experience in design thinking;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating methodologies;
- Experience in documenting;
- Experience in implementation;
- Strong skills in change management;
- Experience and demonstrated capability of managing a team of specialists, system analysts and programmers on information technology development projects;
- Experience in UI/UX design;
- Experience in business modeling;
- Experience in Information flow modeling;
- Experience in eHealth initiatives;
- Written and spoken competency in English is required; Bilingual (English and French) capabilities will be considered an asset; and,
- Strong knowledge in Agile development methods.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.