Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is twenty four (2) month contract position to start in February in Fredericton NB.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, Business Administration or similar disciplines is preferred by an equivalent of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of twelve (12) years IM/IT experience;
- Must have eight (8) years of demonstrated capability of managing a team of specialists, analysts and programmers through Project Management experience;
- Demonstrated experience in interviewing large diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts towards common goals;
- Experience in project activities from initiation to close out. (i.e. scope, schedule, resource and cost management);
- Experience in specific project execution activities, including issue/risk management, change control, implementation and transition;
- Strong skills and experience in communication planning, coordinating and implementation. Including presentations to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience and demonstrated capability of managing a team of specialists deploying solutions to support eHealth and Digital Health initiatives;
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Visio, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint;
- Recognized Project Management certification is considered an asset. For example, PMP designation by PMI; and,
- Written and spoken competency in English is required; Bilingual (English and French) capabilities will be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.