Senior Client Server Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Client Server Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the technical design, development and implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems;
- Managing process for determining deliverables, resources, and schedules;
- Overseeing the development components under their management;
- Managing small to medium technical issues to resolution;
- Analyzing, defining and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment;
- Contributing to defining time tables and project plans;
- Analyzing and estimating feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs;
- Ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved;
- Taking lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools;
- Reviewing and approving unit and integration testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications;
- Leading the development of design requirements, designs, tests, document and implements systems and programs;
- Extending expertise across multiple technical domains;
- Influencing the development of plans and processes;
- Contributing to the development of standards in areas of domain expertise;
- Extending awareness of risks associated with application development and of potential impacts within IT, the business, and the firm's reputation;
- Incorporating risk planning and mitigation into work efforts;
- Determining staffing requirements and selecting team members; and,
- Signing off on code reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience;
- Experience with ASP.NET web development;
- Experience with MS SQL development;
- Experience with Azure Cloud development;
- Experience with mobile development;
- Experience with API development such as SOAP or REST;
- Experience with NET (C# preferred);
- Experience using MVC patterns; and,
- Experience in at least one project that was delivered using Agile methodology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.