Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
The main function of a Business Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting. And responsible to manage stakeholder expectations and escalate scope, cost and quality issues.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope;
- Effectively oversee project staff (direct reports, matrixed reports, contractors, and interns), delegating work to appropriate leads;
- Facilitate sessions to develop capabilities and high-level requirements with the help of the BAs/BSAs;
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress.
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion;
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors;
- Manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources;
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements;
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses; and,
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using the bank's procedures and policies.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- PMP or PMI certification;
- CFA/Security Certification would be an asset;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years experience as a Project Manager;
- People management and team building skills;
- Experience with Asset Management;
- Experience project managing or working with portfolio managed products and services;
- Understanding fee-based account types;
- Good understanding of investment products: MFs, Equities, FI;
- Product background;
- Full-service brokerage background;
- Understanding of Private Wealth, Wealth Management, Wealth Products;
- Understanding brokerage operations;
- Able to help business and technology partners sort through early planning of a program ;
- Ability to mobilize business and technology resources towards meeting tight timelines; and,
- Experience with account oversight (with respect to risk and appropriateness of trades/holdings);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.