Senior Infrastructure Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Program Manager. This is a five (5) month contract position to start in February in Brampton ON.
We're looking for an Infrastructure Program Manager who will be working on a series of IT Uplift projects for the IT PMO. These projects may include large scale upgrades, platform engineering deployments, storage migrations or any core infrastructure activities. The successful candidate will have progressive experience, moving into larger programs like data center upgrades, Must have experience managing multiple project workstreams for large programs including managing the consolidated financials.
- Manage daily escalations;
- Coach and mentor PMs;
- Maintain project compliance targets;
- The leadership of steering committee requirements;
- Set Program Level targets & align projects with the overall program framework; and,
- Accountable for the overall Financial model for the Program.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with setting up & managing large, complex, programs;
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Project Management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) required;
- Previous experience managing Infrastructure Projects in the Data Centre or Network area;
- Experience working in an outsourcing arrangement is an asset;
- ITIL Certification is an asset; and,
- Scrum Master certification is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.