Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Development Lead/ Manager - Mendix
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Development Lead/ Manager - Mendix. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and encouraging collaboration and working as one team;
- Building a cohesive team and creating an inspiring team environment;
- Supporting business and personal goals, including performance review and evaluation, and career development;
- Mentoring, coaching, motivating and guiding team members in carrying out related development activities;
- Leading technical design sessions, reviewing design and developing tasks;
- Supporting in establishing Mendix coding conventions, standards and check lists;
- Supporting code review in critical functionality areas;
- Supporting developers in understanding and interpreting user stories and inception documents;
- Developing, integrating, testing, maintaining and enhancing existing Mendix applications;
- Providing support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed;
- Helping the team prepare and implement the technical solution to the production environment;
- Investigating and providing post implementation support of the technical solution implemented;
- Using the Mendix Application Quality and Performance Monitoring tools to improve the overall quality and maintainability of the applications being developed;
- Participating in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing and sprint reviews;
- Assisting in developing technical documentation;
- Participating in test-plan development, integration and deployment;
- Helping the team implement Mendix applications using agreed design standards;
- Leading the team in implementing Microflow based unit testing;
- Helping build an effective automated build pipeline with the DevOps team; and,
- Helping the teams build testable applications to support the use of the Mendix Automated Testing System.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in computer science or application development;
- Certifications/functional skills in SDLC Methodology, Agile, Scrum and Iterative Development;
- Five (5) years’ experience in developing applications;
- Experience with Mendix;
- Experience in advanced technologies testing;
- Experience with application and product feature design;
- Experience with integration technologies such as Tibco, Informatica and CAS;
- Experience mobile technologies such as HP Anywhere, iOS, Android, Java and HTML5;
- Experience web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java, ASP.Net, PHP, Ruby and C#;
- Experience with Cloud computing, SaaS, IaaS and PaaS technologies;
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Creative thinking skills;
- Ability to take smart risks;
- Ability to execute; and,
- Interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.