Senior IT Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Security Analyst. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies;
- Knowledge and experience in IT Security;
- Advanced knowledge of various programming languages and scripting languages and of computing hardware, software and software development methodologies;
- Ability to be self-sufficient and able to run on own with minimal supervision;
- Bilingualism in French and English (an asset); and,
- Experience with Identity and Access management tools and processes (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.