Eagle is currently assisting our top tier client in banking who is in need of a Senior PMO Consultant/Manager to manage process and governance for large Programs within a formal PMO setting at the banks. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Five plus (5+) years in large scale Program level experience within enterprise initiatives or large scale compliance program;
- Ten (10) years in PMO Governance structure, Process control, resources management, matrix reporting;
- Ten plus (10+) years in managing Program Managers and Project Managers to achieve milestones both day-to-day and setting strategies for success;
- Ten Plus (10+) years in working with Senior Executives, VP, and business sponsors;
- Excellent business interface and communication skill; and,
- Financial industry governance experience is a nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.