Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Administrator for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a System Administrator
- To build and maintain our current productivity support and development tool infrastructure in support of the Company’s Team;
- Infrastructure tools user front-end and back-end system administration, including upkeep of system, scheduled upgrades, restoration of service and licensing renewals;
- Prepare migration and test plans for moving some of our applications from physical to virtual servers, and perform the migration with management of change;
- Improve and maintain of JIRA workflow usage and create/support customized workflows to improve departmental efficiencies and new initiatives across the Company.
Skills and Qualifications of a System Administrator
- A university degree or a diploma from a recognized institution, with specialization in the Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering field;
- Linux/Unix experience is required;
- Scripting experience is required;
- JIRA administration experience is an asset;
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive experience in Information Technology and Business Administration, with significant exposure to Infrastructure Systems Implementation and support, and design/implementation of infrastructure software;
- Demonstrated leadership and effective interpersonal skills;
- Strong communications, facilitation, customer service, and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.