Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in February in Waterloo ON.
- Good IaaS background to establish DevOps best practices in a multi-infrastructure context;
- Participate in the improvement of the process of integration and continuous deployment (CD / CI);
- Maintain an adequate system for monitoring, alerting and log centralization;
- Design and develop infrastructure with Kubernetes or OpenShift;
- Manage container clusters and microservice architectures;
- Clearly, document deliverables in an agile context;
- Coach other members and contribute to the knowledge of the client team;
- Work closely with members of different IT departments;
- Optimize resources with respect to costs;
- Reinforce good security practices as part of its tasks; and,
- Work with clients to set up processes and coach teams.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Engineering, BAC in computer science, software engineering or any other equivalent experience;
- Have a concrete and relevant experience in DevOps Cloud (2 to 4 years of experience);
- Experience with the Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, and BitBucket (GIT) suite;
- Experience with other tools of the same type to consider;
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, ECS;
- Very strong experience with UNIX-based systems (Linux);
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Go);
- Experience with a cloud provider such as IBM Bluemix, Azure, AWS, GCE; and,
- Have a sensitivity and interest in business needs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.