Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Training Consultant for a six (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Training Consultant
- With an eye to an overall strategic training plan, the successful candidate will consult and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to review current training course and module for efficacy and flow;
- This position will also perform an analysis of current training methods and resources, and then provide recommendations for creating a new learning solution appropriate and fit for the system users;
- Using knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design principles;
- Updating training materials for visual consistency and formatting;
- Creating dynamic, engaging, and interactive face-to- face, blended learning, and online training courses;
- Consultation on computer-based training and online education development and approach;
- Formatting of current and new training material and resources;
- Consultation on training strategies and recommendation for mechanisms of delivery (i.e. in person, online, material);
- Curriculum development and guidance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.