Front End Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Front End Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Senior experience with HTML and CSS;
- Experience delivering on accessibility requirements to AA, W3C standard or similar;
- Experience using 3rd party libraries such as Bootstrap;
- Experience using an HTML templating framework such as Handlebars;
- Experience with automation tools such as Gulp and Grunt; and,
- Knowledge of Epi CMS or other CMS (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.