Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Planner. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Outside Plant Engineering Team in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer;
- Reporting to and supporting management and assisting with daily activities;
- Preparing communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in excel tables;
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Filing and documenting management;
- Maintaining comprehensive reports;
- Providing updates of any anticipated issues;
- Updating RPATS to capture daily communications and milestone date adjustments;
- Prioritizing work to ensure proper execution with no effect on deliverables;
- Populating and processing as-builts and submissions on all project types across multiple departments within deliverable timelines;
- Supporting customer facing inquiries reducing turnaround time and customer outages;
- Supporting all teams in building and enhancing department strategies, processes and procedures with a focus on efficiency and quality;
- Streamlining data sharing, communications and workflow, leveraging current and updated tools such as SharePoint, One Drive and One Note contributing to an open and collaborative workplace culture focused on continuous improvement; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Diploma in telecommunications, or a related discipline;
- Two to three (2-3) years’ experience as a Coordinator with high volume workloads;
- Commitment to quality performance and teamwork across multiple disciplines;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in strong cross-functional working relationships, both verbal and written;
- Ability to be detail oriented with an aptitude for tracking progress across many disciplines;
- Solid time management and organizational skills including attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong software skills with experience on Microsoft Office 365 and relevant platforms;
- Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision;
- Ability to collaborate with various departments and be a strong team player;
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in various situations and be able to recognize and maintain confidentiality for information as appropriate;
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships amongst diverse groups;
- Excellent client- facing and internal communication skills;
- Skills in Excel, Ms Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Word and MS Sharepoint;
- Skills in Adobe Acrobat, Access, Oracle, Solaris, Visio, Telecommunications and Business Objects (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.