Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a two (2) UX/UI Developers for permanent job opportunities, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience;
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders;
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications;
- Conceptualizing original ideas into prototypes that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks;
- Researching and planning for changing user requirements and technology advances;
- User testing and design validation;
- Keeping current with other best-in-class digital platforms and development practices; and,
- Participating and contributing to project debriefs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- BS/MS or other Post-Secondary accreditation in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of field experience;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with an accompanying portfolio;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-centric design principles;
- Highly proficiency in UX/UI workflows and tools such as Sketch and Invision;
- Skills in web-ready graphics, motion graphics such as 3D, 2D/traditional animation, videos, pdf authoring and other multimedia file formats and concepts; and,
- Deep understanding of user testing and user research methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.