Full Stack Developers
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking five Full Stack Developers for permanent job opportunities, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working independently and as a team member to research and develop products;
- Focusing on open standards and open source before seeking a proprietary solution to a problem;
- Working with the innovation team to develop end-to-end features across cloud, mobile, and web infrastructures;
- Working with the team to explore new ideas through experiment, prototypes, and fast feedback;
- Living, breathing, and working in the Cloud; and,
- Utilizing Scrum and Agile methodologies to complete tasks and accomplish workflows.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Graduate Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field at an accredited college or university;
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in architecting and developing scalable, responsive front-end/UI frameworks;
- Experience with Docker, AWS and microservice architectures;
- Experience with non-relational data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, and HBase;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Extensive experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Working in an agile environment with colleagues and business stakeholders to iterate on value propositions for product development; and,
- Experience building a startup, demonstrated unique contributions to open source projects and experience with human interface/human UX is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.