Senior CRM Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior CRM Consultant. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of marketing campaign strategies, initiatives, business rules and programs across consumer business unit;
- Acting as a key contact person for direct marketing activities, projects or initiatives and liaising between various Marketing units and their managers;
- Maximizing the use of current resources and tools and scale our next-generation campaign management platform;
- Acting as change agent to improve the campaign environment and campaign automation;
- Liaising with critical partners such as IT, Channel, Technology providers, Customer Care, Commercial Strategy and Marketing to ensure customer engagement success;
- Performing as subject matter advisor in direct marketing/ campaign management area and providing guidance and resolving problems highly complex in nature;
- Advising and making actionable recommendations to stakeholders on strategic initiatives related to direct marketing/ campaign management;
- Leveraging analytics, insights and best practices to improve decision-making, processes and campaign development activities;
- Enabling marketing campaigns to deliver against stretching targets and objectives; and,
- Interfacing within the internal and external stakeholders, particularly our Data Science, Data Products and Campaign Analytics and Reporting teams, to derive synergies and alignment on campaign efforts and priorities and how advanced analytics can drive campaign performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance, math, computer science or related field;
- Seven (7) years of experience in Database Marketing and Campaign Management;
- Experience in using advanced CRM tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, SQL programming and leveraging digital capabilities such as Adobe Audience;
- Advanced experience in customer segmentation and data driven targeting strategies;
- Experience in deploying large scale technology transformations including program management, funding and change management;
- Experience in working with financial/marketing information including business cases, KPIs, ROI and NPV;
- Knowledge of database architecture fundamentals and best practices;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral to interact effectively with senior leadership;
- Skills in PMP and MA/MO;
- Ability to engage partners and understand the business and anticipate needs;
- Ability to collaborate well with partners;
- Ability to lead a team, always teach, share, grow and develop, while driving results and making work fun;
- Ability to deliver quality, steering robust and meaningful outputs, with agility and attention to detail;
- Ability to interrogate the status quo and challenge old habits, ask why, and find a better way;
- Ability to influence and drive change, securing alignment across teams and leadership to ensure we are focusing on the right things, the right way;
- Strong project management and change management skills;
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes;
- Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan out of various discrete activities and rally a cross-functional team around a journey;
- Capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity;
- Ability to inspire and influence across organizations to gain alignment and support on recommendations;
- Proven track record of taking a “client-first” approach, while setting and achieving aggressive objectives;
- Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution and outcome-oriented, constantly looking for ways to do things smarter, better and more efficiently;
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both business and technical aspects of the role; and,
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with internal client-partners and to be the seen as a partner to the business with a deep expertise in campaign execution and delivering impactful results.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.