Sr. Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Business Analyst
- Rapidly understand and document the needs of the business to be able to identify the key business drivers and requirements;
- Complete stakeholder analysis and plan business analysis activities for all projects;
- Effectively elicit, document, verify, trace, prioritize and continuously validate all requirements using a variety of BA techniques;
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements and business drivers into a request for proposal document;
- Assist the business and select members of the project team through the RFP evaluation and selection process;
- Translate requirements into use cases and functional specifications and perform gap-fit analysis with the selected solution;
- Collaborate with technical, business and project management teams to develop time and resource estimates and manage elements of project schedules;
- Ensure that all initiatives align with business needs and achieve stakeholder benefits;
- Conduct meetings/focus groups and training sessions with business unit end-users;
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged in the delivery of project objectives and artifacts including strategies associated with user acceptance testing, communications, training and implementation;
- Continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders;
- Participate and lead the development, documentation and execution of system and user acceptance testing;
- Conduct solution evaluation in order to ensure quality and alignment with acceptance criteria.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Business Analyst
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analysis, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in information technology development and/or information technology consulting;
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience specializing in Business Analysis including project experience in COTS implementations and robust, enterprise scale applications or initiatives;
- Previous experience developing request for proposal artifacts and leading the RFP and evaluation process.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience working on a Telephony project, specifically IP and VoIP technologies;
- Experience with a Police or Public Safety emergency communications would be an asset;
- Certification such as PMI-PBA, CBAP etc. will be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.