Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying the latest industry advancements to improve infrastructure reliability, scalability, performance, and repeatability of setup and deployment;
- Understanding applications from a technical architecture and business goals perspective to apply DevOps best practices;
- Assisting in design and development of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CICD) for current and new software reducing Time-To-Market (TTM) and deployment time;
- Collaborating and working closely with all development teams to build, maintain, troubleshoot, deploy, and host current/future software to internal and Cloud infrastructure;
- Assisting development with Source Control Management and staging releases;
- Maintaining and monitoring internal and Cloud enterprise environments; and,
- Reviewing development designs for impact to DevOps infrastructure.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years professional DevOps experience using MS Technologies (TFS, GIT, etc.);
- Two plus (2+) years managing windows systems in a production environment;
- Two plus (2+) years designing and building interdependent systems;
- Strong understanding of administration for Windows Servers (IIS, SQL, SharePoint, NTFS, Active Directory, DNS);
- Understanding of best practices in networking, security, and deployment;
- Good understanding of Network Protocols and usage;
- Experience with development tools such as Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) using tools such TFS build for MSBuild, XAML, Task Agent, and Pools;
- Strong understanding and experience of Builds and Source Control using tools such as TFS and GIT;
- Strong troubleshooting skills in a distributed network environment;
- The ability to debug build issues (.Net, SQL, Scripts, PowerShell, Windows);
- Experience using Microsoft Azure;
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting issues in build and deployment;
- Experience with PowerShell scripting a plus;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects efficiently and effectively;
- Strong commitment to achieving departmental goals; and,
- Experience using version control systems, such as Git.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.