Senior IT Business Analyst (SAP)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst (SAP) for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with IT leadership, architecture, information security, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal and cost-effective ERP solution to determine:
- targeting state IT support model (Infrastructure, Application, Integrations, Business/Functional);
- required target state architecture (physical, logical, etc.) and required capabilities to achieve this target state support model;
- delta between current and that target state;
- what needs to change (technologies and capabilities) to achieve that target state;
- whether those necessary changes can be made in time for when they are required, and if not, then what of our target state needs to be adjusted (permanently or temporarily);
- Providing IT leadership to ERP program by representing the goals and objectives of IT and the IT Steering Committee member;
- Working closely with other Governance Committee members, ERP stakeholders, and Enterprise Architecture to influence and ensure strategic alignment, and to recommending and/or approving ERP decisions of strategic importance;
- Helping align ERP program requirements to IT strategy and understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation;
- Providing input on ERP program roadmaps and associated business cases to move to a next-gen ERP solution, with SAP S/4HANA as the digital core;
- Monitoring how the program delivers against the ERP IT strategy, in turn enabling execution of the business strategy;
- Providing insight and analysis, and share working knowledge of IT processes, people, and systems to help achieve expected outcomes;
- Identifying and engaging SMEs from within IT for the various program activities and deliverables;
- Attending and facilitating ERP working sessions impacting IT;
- Acting as a continuity point between the various ERP working sessions that require IT representation;
- Acting as a change agent for IT throughout the ERP program; and,
- Providing timely and regular communication related to the ERP program, to the various teams and stakeholders within IT.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Business;
- Understanding and familiarity with standard IT processes and ERP technologies and competencies;
- Experience in IT strategy development and Business case and roadmap development;
- Experience in evaluation, selection, delivery, and performance of technology solution providers and offerings;
- Understanding of/experience working in a technical landscape with applications hosted in the Cloud;
- Knowledge of industry trends, market forces, and business strategy;
- The ability to translate business strategy into IT requirements;
- Experience creating business-oriented presentations to communicate rationale for IT strategies;
- Demonstrated team leadership and situational leadership, influences priorities of work execution, strengthens trust and commitment across the team at all levels while fostering a shared direction with the ability to make tough decisions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate complex technical problems and issues in plain language to non-technical people, able to communicate business requirements to technical people, and negotiation skills;
- Experience working on large scale ERP solution delivery/SAP implementation; and,
- Experience working in Oil and Gas industry sector is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.