Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in Halifax NS.
- Accountable for the management and delivery of the solution implementation (Phase 2) of this project;
- Responsible for producing all project management deliverables (i.e. Implementation to transition to operations);
- Responsible for managing and regular reporting of project budget;
- Accountable to manage the delivery of the selected solution vendor;
- Responsible for leading and managing the HRM project team; and,
- Previous experience in integrating employee time reporting/scheduling systems with SAP payroll considered an asset.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree with PMP Certification;
- Candidate should be detail oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver communications to a wide variety of audiences; and,
- Able to make priorities and meet deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.