Eagle is currently seeking a Change Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in Halifax NS.
- Accountable to plan and lead all change management activities for Phase 2 project work in conjunction with the Project Manager and HRM’s Project Business Lead;
- Responsible for producing all Change Management project deliverables including but not limited to Change Management Plan, Training Plan, Business Readiness Assessments, Communications Plan, etc.; and,
- Previous experience in integrating employee time reporting/scheduling systems with SAP payroll considered an asset.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree;
- Candidate should be detail oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver communications to a wide variety of audiences; and,
- Able to make priorities and meet deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.