Intermediate Java Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Java Developer. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents;
- Analyzing technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements;
- Designing, developing and unit testing technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Providing support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed;
- Preparing and implementing the technical solution to the production environment; and,
- Investigating and providing post implementation support of the technical solution implemented.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3 -5) years significant position related experience;
- Experience with various technologies and standards such as Java, J2EE and Swing;
- Front end experience such as CSS, Foundations and Bootstrap;
- Strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; and,
- Agile experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.