Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Minimum of eight plus (8+) years in managing technology projects;
- Experience with JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma;
- Great organizational skills;
- Demonstrated Agile experience;
- Ability to work on multiple small projects at once;
- Superior communication skills and superior management skills;
- Desirable: (PMP) Certified or equivalent certification;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.