Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract position to start in February in Halifax NS.
This project will include the implementation and delivery of a supportable SharePoint site using out-of-the-box functionality by working with the customer and fulfilling their needs utilizing workflows, forms and no-code solutions within the client’s Microsoft O365 environment. The proponent will be responsible for system design, implementation, test planning, verification, and validation. The proponent will report to the ICTS SharePoint Team Manager and work alongside the other teams to deliver the required capabilities following the ICTS standards and practices in the delivery of the SharePoint site.
- Assist Global Trade and Banking Relationship Managers to review client relationships when establishing or periodically reviewing a Correspondent Banking Relationship and or “High-Risk Clients”, investigate concerns and assess areas of due diligence as required;
- Gather and validate information to assist in the preparation of compliance and governance reports such as the Qualitative Assessment Report, KYC profile reconciliations, transaction monitoring, and KYC completion reports;
- Research High-Risk Clients in preparation of reports using World-Check and various investigative tools specific to AML (To be specified by the AM );
- Maintain and document records in accordance with regulatory requirements and departmental standards. (OSFI);
- Ensure AML and compliance reports are fully documented and processed accurately and in a timely manner to be submitted to the Relationship Managers for review;
- Work with other teams to efficiently review client relationship and ensure alignment with AML standards; and,
- Prepare and support ad hoc analysis and activities to aid tactical and strategic business decisions.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree previous related business experience;
- Experience developing integrated portfolio management sites (preferably for the large or medium organization);
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing sites with SharePoint Online utilizing workflows, forms, and no-code solutions;
- Experience mentoring team members;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with clients, peers, management and other stakeholders;
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and the ability to translate customer requirements into technology solutions;
- Demonstrated experience with using Agile methodologies;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Proponents must provide a description of similar work undertaken within the last 3 years including references and contact information;
- Proponents must provide a resume with the work of each person and showing the similar work that they would have done; and,
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Framework would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.