SAP Real Estate Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SAP Real Estate Specialist for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Creating and executing a work plan for business analysis activities;
- Applying a variety of techniques to elicit and gather business and user requirements from stakeholders;
- Understanding business issues and opportunities;
- Analyzing and definiong both the “As Is” and “To Be” business processes and performing a gap analysis;
- Identifying assumptions, constraints, while anticipating and managing risks;
- Developing diagrams and models (use case, activity diagram, business process models, etc.) and clearly document functional requirements and business rules to describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business and user requirements;
- Capturing and documenting non-functional requirements that are important to the user community (i.e. usability, learnability, reliability);
- Liaising with architecture to ensure other non-functional requirements are considered (i.e. security, compatibility, maintainability;
- Performing requirements analysis to develop models, prioritize, organize, validate, and verify requirements;
- Defining the requirements needed to transition from an existing solution to a new solution;
- Developing functional specifications and performing functional configuration (setting of configuration tables and of transactional/control tables);
- Completing application service requests, providing continual business application support, research transactional issues, identify root causes as well as assist with upgrade and maintenance of applications;
- Communicating requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems to technical teams designing and implementing the solution;
- Assistking with creating user guides and training;
- Supporting the development of the test strategy and test plans; and,
- Ensuring traceability of requirements back to business need as well as through to solution and testing. Validate the solution meets the business need and verify it conforms to specifications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- A minimum of seven (7) years related experience, including systems/applications development and support, business systems analysis, systems project management;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience directly related to implementation and support of SAP Enterprise systems, specifically the Classic Real Estate and Flexable Real Estate;
- Knowledge of ABAP with capability to code is a definite asset;
- Knowledge of HANA database;
- SAP Real Estate configuration experience;
- SAP project and application support experience;
- The ability to troubleshoot issues, identify potential solutions, communicate with the business client and following through to ensure system changes are implemented successfully;
- Knowledge of FI specifically new GL and integration points to Real Estate;
- Extensive and hands-on configuration and support experience with SAP core FI/Real Estate modules and processes;
- Knowledge of SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Intelligence
- The ability to develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role-based profile changes;
- Deep understanding of the project governance and solution delivery process and/or of the ASAP/AGILE solution delivery roadmap;
- Knowledge of the SAP Change Management/ Solution Manager (CHARM) and HP ALM;
- Experience performing all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, co-ordination of transports to production, training and post-live support and fixes;
- Experience conducting current-state and future-state workshops;
- Experience capturing requirements and converting into best practice design and then build.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.