Specialist, Personalization and Targeting
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Specialist, Personalization, and Targeting. This is a permanent career opportunity in downtown Toronto with a top tier company.
We are currently looking for a Personalization and Targeting Specialist for a full time, permanent position with a large client in Mississauga. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the personalization strategy and targeting capabilities on the corporate website. This individual will promote the use of data to help drive strategic decisions regarding personalized online customer experiences and e-commerce activities. This individual will collaborate closely with and guide various business units to successfully deliver personalized experiences on behalf of their clients. This individual will have a strong understanding of the various targeting and analytic platforms, personalization technologies and will provide recommendations on how to leverage them and evolve them to achieve personalization at scale.
Play an “influencer” role with the various business units about the benefits of online personalization and targeting
- Engage internal primes to understand their e-commerce, content, and personalization goals, define the execution strategy leveraging the various targeting platforms available;
- Have a solid understanding of online targeting capabilities and technologies/platforms and define the best strategies for specific business needs;
- Define, drive, and enforce Process, Documentation, Operational Efficiencies, Change Management, and Governance / Op-Model;
- Keep on top of industry best practices and implement them;
- Create a playbook based on best practices, and democratize the capabilities across the organization;
- Work on an agile team delivering sprints on a monthly basis. Take the lead on research and idealization through to design, development, deployment, measurement, and iteration;
- Understand each LOB’s overall business objectives and identify personalization and/or targeting opportunities;
- Analyze channel performance/campaigns and provide meaningful, actionable strategies to improve performance for recurring events;
- Analyze user behavior for specific segments and make recommendations to increase conversion based on defined goals;
- Collaborate with stakeholders (digital marketing managers, product owners, and digital advertisers) to pitch new, or support existing, initiatives;
- Leverage a variety of research techniques to inform personalization initiatives: competitive analysis, web analytics, customer analytics, advertising analytics, surveys, usability evaluations, past initiatives, market trends, etc.;
- Work in the Data Management Platform to define segments/audiences for use in initiatives;
- Work with our agile run team (Scrum Master, Design, Content, Design, Dev, QA, and Product Owners) to create and deliver the initiatives;
- Ongoing measurement of each initiative;
- Provide regular status updates and sales reporting (dashboards and presentations) using Adobe Analytics, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Present findings (both successes and opportunities) with stakeholders to create an atmosphere of transparency and data-driven optimization;
- Contribute to the conversation with different groups (technology, marketing, operations, site production) about strategy for personalization solutions to be used on web properties and mobile apps;
- Manage optimization projects including, but not limited to, websites, e-mail, mobile and final analysis and presentation of results;
- Contribute with other teams to measure the impact of the site experience to other channels;
- Contribute to planning and development projects about data ingestion to enable personalization efforts and segmentation; and,
- Contribute to the Analytic team to establish data governance around data ingestion/distribution, data elements on site (example: metadata).
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Have a University degree or College diploma;
- 1+ years of working with a Data Management Platform (DMP);
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing or related field;
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Analytics and intermediate knowledge of Google analytics tools;
- Have a solid understanding and experience using Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Target;
- Understand the fundamentals of A/B testing;
- Strong analytical, judgment and conceptual ability are critical;
- Ability to provide ongoing insights into issues and initiatives; and,
- Be well organized, self-starting and able to prioritize work effectively and with strong attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, for more details on benefits and added perks, please call us or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.