Engineering Information Manager Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Engineering Information Management Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering EIM requirements for implementation of an Engineering document and drawing management system (EDDMS) from document controllers, engineers, other technical and non-technical project and operations staff;
- Solution analysis, assisting in the design and implementation of the EIM taxonomy in partnership with the business;
- Documenting Engineering document management processes;
- Assisting in the configuration and design of a new EDDMS;
- Facilitating the QA and UAT with business clients; and,
- Delivering training sessions and coaching business areas in the use of the EDDMS.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working as an Information Management specialist specifically with engineering and other technical groups;
- Five plus (5+) years of engineering solution experience;
- Extensive experience and very strong business analysis skills;
- Experience implementing an engineering document management system;
- Three plus (3+) years EIM taxonomy experience;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities;
- Experience with engineering solution design and architecture is a nice to have; and,
- Some travel in North America may be required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.