Intermediate Agile Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Agile Tester. This is an eleven (11) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
This request is for an Intermediate Agile Tester who spent the last one plus (1+) years working exclusively in an Agile/Scrum environment, performing the following tasks:
- Review Stories;
- Create and execute Acceptance and Regression Tests;
- Execute Accessibility Testing;
- Execute cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile);
- Open Bugs and follow up until the bugs are fixed;
- Provide status updates to the PM or Scrum Master;
- Participate in all scrum team activities; and,
- Participate in test automation activities.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree;
- Worked exclusively in the last one plus (1+) years in an Agile/Scrum team environment;
- Experienced in testing Web-based applications;
- One plus (1+) years JIRA & Zephyr experience - able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks;
- One plus (1+) years Accessibility Testing experience; A major requirement for this job is to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.0 compliant at AA level;
- Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects, Junit/TestNG;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.