Project Manager, Level 2
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager, Level 2. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Complete initial planning and governance documents such as BC, costing and coordination of governance items for a program of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Project management experience;
- Strong coordinator or project management skills;
- Ability to write business cases;
- Exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Experience scheduling coordination of work, change management and costing;
- Ability to establish different organizational models;
- Experience with project implementation; and,
- Ability to interface with all the technology teams and business teams and understand the requirements and bring those back into an overall business vision.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.