Intermediate Front-End Digital Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Front-End Digital Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Mississauga ON.
We are looking for an intermediate Front-End Digital Developer. This development team supports various websites, specifically the residential portfolio (internet, home phone, smart home monitoring, digital/tv). This resource will be responsible for development of front-end web pages and functionality.
- Design, develop and implement front-end code supporting the customer experience;
- Consume state of the art web services to create user interface interactions that delight and inspire the user; and,
- Create visually attractive and functionally effective user interfaces by understanding all the use cases, their relative weights, and applying creative thinking and advanced techniques.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree
- Comfortable with complex large-scale systems and have numerous years of experience in this space;
- Candidates should have an eye for attractive user interface design, and can produce both code and the basic artwork to deliver a complete user interface compatible with our design lexicon;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience of hand coding the following:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with Cross-browser compatibility;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap 3.0);
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with Social Media APIs [Facebook, Twitter etc.];
- Five plus (5+) years of CMS experience [Teamsite, Contentful];
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with Photoshop or Zeplin;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience UI design experience; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.