Eagle is currently seeking a Network Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Scarborough ON.
An IT Operations Analyst III within the OSG Network Group is responsible for providing a level 2 support role of the client’s network infrastructure. This includes BRP capabilities, incident management and support of all components associated with these environments. Areas of support include the LAN, MAN, WAN, RLAN, Firewall, WIFI, and Optical solutions. We rely heavily on to join conference calls so candidates need to have excellent verbal and written communication.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Technology Degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience with a minimum of CCNA certified;
- Candidates with CCNP, CCDP and ITIL certifications are a definite asset to this position;
- Strong team player, self-motivated, highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential in order to interact with support groups, clients and vendors;
- Experience and a sound understanding of network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, SNA, Firewall, Load Balancers) including an excellent understanding of telecommunications concepts and Telco connectivity;
- 3 years’ experience as level 3 support with multi-platform expertise (routing and switching, firewall, load balancer, wireless, VOIP, trace analysis);
- Proficient in executing diagnostic techniques with a sound foundation of monitoring tools which include Tivoli ITNM, Vitalnet, CW2K, QIP, Netscout and Riverbed; and,
- Sound second level problem determination and problem source identification skills with regards to the various network technologies utilized globally.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.