Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Coach. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the PMO coach;
- Training, guiding and coaching Agile practices and methodologies for teams and individuals;
- Identifying, mentoring and supporting new Scrum Masters within their area of the organization;
- Participating and contributing to an Agile Coach community of practice that is helping develop the overall Agile practice across the enterprise; and,
- Supporting multiple scrum teams and coordinating with a vendor supplied Agile Coach.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Agile certification such as CSM, CSPO or SAFe;
- Experience contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied;
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices;
- Experience training individuals and groups of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools;
- Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools;
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling and ROI development;
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum, Kanban and iterative development;
- Strong coaching, development and leadership capability and experience;
- Ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team;
- Ability to encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate;
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization;
- Certifications in ITIL foundations and Change Management (an asset);
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (an asset);
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Waterfall delivery (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.