Intermediate Learning and Development Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Learning and Development Specialist for a six (6) month opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Training administration including coordination of course/event logistics, production of materials, and record-keeping;
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of training materials and resources, including course materials, facilitator guides, and user guides for a variety of learning modes (online, classroom, WebEx, print, etc.);
- Facilitating and conducting functional training specific the Program;
- Assisting with measurement and evaluation of training programs;
- Preparing and distributing training program communications;
- Assisting with maintenance and administration of SharePoint collaboration/knowledge management tools;
- Providing additional support as required, such as research to guide program development, creation and maintenance of training tools and templates, and reporting;
- Continually expanding expertise in the areas of learning and development, instructional design, and adult education;
- Incorporating best practices and innovative approaches into training programs;
- Customer service with respect to managing training requests and feedback;
- Participating in and or leading projects internal to the team as well as within the organization that involve training and instructional design; and,
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Five (5) to ten (10)years of experience;
- General understanding of business process such as P2P, Sourcing, Category Management etc.; and,
- SAP and LMS experience an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.