Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ordering Entry/Order Management software solutions guidance and supervision;
- Acting as the expert in Customer Order Management (Order Entry, Order Management) applications, providing technical leadership in the domain;
- Identifying, recommending, prioritizing, and participating in system enhancements/defect fixes required to the system;
- Routinely advising on-site or vendor developers/implementation teams on coding, design, and testing/debugging standards;
- Working closely with third party vendor to create and deploy releases;
- Conducting regular code reviews;
- Routinely dealing with and resolving difficult technical issues;
- Aiding in the development of architectural framework and design;
- The quality of deliverables;
- Communicating status and escalate issues to stakeholders;
- Building communications and relationship with the Business Management Applications (BMA) teams;
- Acting as liaison with various groups including architecture, vendors, other domain and project teams;
- Continuous improvement in the domain space;
- Developing, maintaining. and monitoring the continuous delivery pipeline for the systems in the domain;
- Evaluating and introducing new tools and techniques to the development team;
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement, seeking solutions, and making recommendations;
- Supporting domain vendor partners in adoption of DevOps, Agile/Lean methodologies;
- Leading initiatives and acting as a change agent (embraces change and helps other to embrace it); and,
- Fostering a spirit of creative collaboration by giving team members a common focus.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science or similar program;
- Five plus (5+) years working with design, development, and support of IT systems;
- Experience working with third party vendors;
- Experience with SDLC, continuous integration, continuous delivery, build and release management;
- Experience in DevOps, Lean, and Agile methodologies.
- Experience troubleshooting/resolving of complex technical issues;
- The ability to prioritize and manage work to critical timelines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills;
- Strong conflict resolution skills;
- Strong software development skills;
- High energy, reliability and be highly motivated;
- Excellent communication skills and technical writing abilities;
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry is an asset;
- Experience with Customer Order Management system design and development related to communications/telecom industry is an asset; and,
- Knowledge of Netcracker BSS platform products (Order Entry, Order Management, Product Catalog) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.