Eagle is currently seeking a MIDDLEWARE SPECIALIST. This is an eighteen (18) month contract position to start in February in Toronto ON.
We are currently looking for a Middleware Guru for a project with a large Telecom. Client. You will be responsible for installing, configuring and administering/managing all Middleware, BPM 8.5.x, Oracle Directory Server 11g, and middleware environments.
- Installing, configuring and administering/managing middleware;
- Installing, configuring and integration of the Oracle Directory Server;
- Troubleshooting LDAP issues and well versed with LDAP searches;
- Configuring and integrating applications with Single-SignOn (SSO) and SAML with TFIM, ISAM/TAM;
- Troubleshooting the middleware environment and applications (Analyze JVM logs, Trace Logs, FFDC, native logs, java core, heap dumps);
- Performance tuning by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, heap size and optimizing other JVM parameters;
- Writing JACL/Jython, Unix shell Scripting for administration;
- Involve in ongoing research, development, and testing of, IBM HTTP Server and Security Vulnerability. This includes configuration of DMZ environment;
- In addition, the group engages in setup, deployments, security management, capacity management, and will coordinate backup/restore and system recovery activities. It also supports infrastructure architecture, application integration, projects setup and deployments.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Extensive hands-on experience in middleware application services: IBM WebSphere, Apache, IHS, etc. in UNIX like environments;
- Must possess end to end knowledge on:
- Java Middleware architecture;
- Load Balancer;
- Web Servers;
- Application Server;
- DB Networking;
- Java Utilities;
- SSL Clustering – Etc.; and,
- Must have experience and understanding on Java EE/Web Services/SOA
- Must be able to demonstrate technical leadership, set up configurations and resolving complex application/infrastructure issues;
- Must be able to demonstrate technical leadership/initiative, set up configurations and resolve complex application/infra issues;
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal oversight; and,
- Must be able to do PoCs and develop implementation plans for the feasible idea and provide the best solution to the Org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.