Senior OCM Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior OCM Consultant for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading organizational change management activities for the project, ensuring adherence to the methodology defined by the IT PMO Methodology as well as use of OCM standard templates;
- Assessing change management impacts, stakeholder readiness, adoption risks, and resistance mitigation strategies;
- Working closely with program and project teams and provide input into project plans, risk logs, status reports, and other standard project management tools;
- Ensuring OCM project documentation is stored in the official SharePoint project repository;
- Ensuring compliance with standards, policies and procedures;
- Providing input into communication and training plans, and materials;
- Facilitating meetings and discussions as required;
- Creating and assembling organizational change management deliverables for the projects assigned including but not limited to:
- OCM Strategy;
- OCM Plan;
- Stakeholder impact analysis;
- Stakeholder engagement plan;
- Business Readiness assessments;
- Communication plan;
- Training plan;
- Sustainment plan;
- Coordinating the execution of the OCM deliverables;
- Producing OCM status reporting for the PMO as required;
- Resolving/escalating OCM project issues;
- Providing advice and recommendations to IT Leadership team and process owners; and,
- Influencing and engaging all levels of stakeholders from executive leadership to project team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience drafting and delivering organizational change management and communication plans and materials, ideally supporting efforts that affect broad cross-sections of stakeholders;
- Experience with organizational change management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Experience working on enterprise level programs and familiarity with project management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Strong computer skills and solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other MS Office programs;
- Flexibility and ability to work in ambiguous and changing situations;
- The ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with and through others;
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively; and,
- Prosci certification is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.