Systems Analyst, Level 3
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst, Level 3. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility;
- Assisting as needed with backlog maintenance;
- Fostering and facilitating internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Assisting team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition;
- Participating proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices;
- Identifying and removing impediments and preventing distractions;
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution;
- Providing coaching, mentoring, guidance and work leadership to other team members, management and executives;
- Reviewing the work of other developers to ensure quality;
- Supporting and using the selected development standards, notably agile development;
- Implementing quality assurance standards to be used in the project development cycle using agile approaches;
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of status, issues and risk;
- Ensuring that knowledge transfer, to identified resources, occurs on an on-going basis throughout the contract period;
- Organizing and facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings;
- Reporting progress of the IT application release on an ongoing basis to project stakeholders and senior management committees in reports;
- Maintaining and documenting strategies and processes documents to manage risk, change, issues, communication, quality assurance, release management/coordination, testing and project status tracking/reporting within an agile framework;
- Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress in reports;
- Developing and maintaining documentation in support of Scrum Master and developer communities of practice; and,
- Assisting IT Managers, Team Leaders, Scrum Masters and Product Owners in creating project proposals, project plans and estimate/impacts using an incremental development approach.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience;
- Four (4) years of experience within the last six (6) years working within project using Agile;
- Thirty-six (36) months experience developing a large, complex system, where a large complex system is defined as an IT system that is deployed to multiple sites OR is used by 500 or more users OR integrates multiple systems across to perform highly precise, mission critical actions;
- Certification as Scrum Master OR Professional Scrum Master OR Agile Certified Practitioner;
- Experience demonstrating understanding of agile software development practices and a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of agile values and principles and the flexibility to adapt experience to new and evolving environments;
- Experience coaching, mentoring, teaching, exercising and improving Scrum teams in a project consisting of greater than 3 teams contributing to a single integrated product;
- Experience demonstrating techniques and patterns to transfer knowledge to enable team collaboration, to the specific environments and impediments they face to ensure success of the project;
- Experience with General Planning, organization and scheduling;
- Experience with implementing scrum best practices;
- Experience using Scrum Coach role to guide team's through project deliverables; and,
- Experience using Scrum Coach role to guide senior management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.