Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading infrastructure projects;
- Coordinating and directing all the functional groups involved with a pre-defined project, in order to meet all project requirements such as time, functionality, quality and cost;
- Leading negotiations with outside service providers;
- Analyzing and making decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality and making trade-offs as appropriate for each project being managed;
- Acting as prime liaison between company and third-party organizations on project related issues or inquiries;
- Ensuring all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information;
- Developing and managing complex project plans to support successful project delivery;
- Defining, forecasting, manaing, and reporting on project resources such as capital and expenses;
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively;
- Conducting regular status meetings with project team;
- Communicating relevant project information to executive and leadership team;
- Resolving and escalating issues in a timely fashion;
- Communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully; and,
- Managing, tracking and reporting team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) plus years application development or systems integration project management;
- External vendor management experience;
- Deep understanding of infrastructure such as network and computing components; and,
- Disaster recovery implementation experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.