Capacity Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Capacity Data Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in February in Mississauga ON.
This team is responsible for producing Infrastructure capacity reporting and analysis. As well as network Infrastructure, routers, switches, and firewalls. They measure how the systems are performing and report on it. Any fixes or maintenance work needed is done by this team and how to take care of them. Some reporting is manual, and the team is currently trying to automate. Therefore they need people who can develop and code in Powershell, Python and put them into an MS SQL database. Analytics and Capacity management - is a group under Core Infrastructure Technology Solutions, Network Engineering. The group is responsible for providing KPI metrics & Data analysis to manage performance and plan capacity for the network infrastructure. The team is also responsible to review future demand based on pipeline forecast and Lines of Business interaction to manage available capacity optimally and/or plan for acquiring additional capacity. This role is responsible to automate Network performance and capacity, trends and usage pattern reporting, from the KPI metrics data collected from multiple network management tools. Ability to use programming languages, scripting and database query languages will be required for data preparation, collection, and distribution. Co-operation with automation teams to identify opportunities for integrating tools and data into process automation workflows. Additionally, dashboards and analysis workbooks will be delivered with analytics tools like Tableau, to assist in messaging and reporting of the various KPI metrics to consumers.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Degree/Certifications Required: nothing in particular. Any tableau /MS SQL certs will be nice to have
- Experience with one or more of the following programming, scripting, automation, and query languages - Powershell, Python, REST, JSON, XML: 4 years;
- Experience with MS SQL / SQL languages for data extraction, manipulation, and distribution of datasets and analysis results: 4 years;
- Solid Experience using Tableau to correlate multiple data sources and create a dashboard to create effective presentation views: 4 years;
- Very strong RDBMS skills in MS-SQL to organize/ store the data collected. : 4 years;
- Experience with Bitbucket, or similar platforms used for documentation skills: 3 years;
- Experience in scripting or advanced tools like SQL extraction, Data Mining, etc. : 4 years;
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Ability to collect data from Network tools and Network infrastructure devices using programming and scripting; and,
- Experience with L5 Loadbalance and Firewalls: 4 years.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.