Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English both written and verbal;
- Five (5) years’ experience in creating test scenarios and writing test scripts using SQL;
- Five (5) years’ experience in Business Intelligence projects;
- Five (5) years’ experience in creating test plans, test cases and test scenarios;
- Five (5) years’ experience with manual testing;
- Five (5) years’ experience with BAT testing;
- Ability to implement plans of grid testing;
- Strong documentation skills as the test strategies will be written in English;
- Ability to communicate and work with analyst and data warehouse analysts in both French and English;
- Exposure working in BI Data Warehouse environments and understands data mart and data warehouse concept;
- Ability to interact and collaborate within the testing team as well as with different stakeholders;
- Good communication skills;
- Insurance industry experience (an asset); and,
- Experience working with Hadoop, Impala, Hive and Hdfs (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.