Technical Support Resource
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Technical Support Resource. This is an eleven (11) month contract position to start immediately in Brampton ON.
Our client is looking for two technical support resources to work on an enterprise telephony project. The resources will be supporting the conversion from Skype for business to Microsoft teams. The manager is looking for resources with experience in O365, SKYPE for Business, Video Conferencing.
- Primary technical solution resource for the Skype Enterprise project;
- Triage with business unit primes to gather technical telephony requirements;
- Work with operational technical team to help build out a technical solution that meets business requirements;
- Configure enterprise voice endpoints(Polycom handsets and conference phones);
- Configure and deploy gateways for any remaining analog phones in the environment;
- Successful delivery of a technical solution for enterprise voice solution based on site requirements;
- Successful configuration of endpoints; and,
- Successful configuration of gateways to maintain any analog phone requirements.
?Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree is preferred
- Mandatory Skills with minimum one (1) years of experience;
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY;
- OFFICE 365;
- SKYPE FOR BUSINESS; and,
- Candidates should have five (5) years of experience with VIDEO CONFERENCING.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.