Systems Analyst, Level 3
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst, Level 3. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, designing, implementing and testing systems changes using JAVA, for eBCI platform;
- Analyzing high-level and detailed business requirements to identify system design and supplementary specifications in conjunction with Information Technology Branch (ITB) application architecture recommendations and ITB best practices;
- Working with business clients to elicit, and clarify business requirements;
- Analyzing and documenting to determine impact, scope, and cost/effort of implementation based on client requests for systems change/development;
- Designing, planning and executing manual and automated test cases for work of own section, and integrated testing in co-operation with other ITB areas;
- Supporting release coordination activities;
- Communicating effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders through selected representatives;
- Applying documentation standards/practices and change management practices/techniques;
- Creating cost estimates;
- Completing the development of the IAT-Manualis application in support of the Spring 2019 release as per the requirements set out from our business partners and complying with company standards; and,
- Completing weekly status reports outlining completed and planned work activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience;
- Experience developing Java applications;
- Experience coding using Java and JEE;
- Experience coding using EJB;
- Experience coding using struts 2 and servlet;
- Experience coding with Java XML;
- Experience coding using Eclipse;
- Experience deploying in WebLogic;
- Experience with relational database;
- Experience working with CVS;
- Experience coding JUnit Tests;
- Experience coding with HTML5;
- Familiarity with WET4;
- Experience developing for CRA ITB eBCI platform;
- Experience conducting impact analysis, research, analysis, problem solving and providing recommendations and solutions for business problems and needs;
- Experience is related to Java SE and Java EE;
- Experience in a high degree of complexity, involving large changes to an existing system or development of a new system, or complex logic;
- Experience in system development initiatives, including all major phases of development participated in planning, analysis, design, development/maintenance, and testing;
- Experience working with the business team and other stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements;
- Knowledge of common design patterns used in Java;
- Knowledge of types of software testing;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Java Beans; and,
- Knowledge of XML.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.