Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
Payments Technology Solutions team is a multi-functional, highly-adaptable group of experts who are driving the modernization of the bank's North American infrastructure through the implementation of a payments platform based on cutting-edge industry standards: J2EE, RESTful APIs, and Cloud. Our team holds full accountability for technology strategy, project delivery, and application support and technology portfolio management. Our program for payments supports overarching technology transformation program. Help us make a direct and real impact on the bank's future success. This is a pivotal point in time in history and a phenomenal time to join and grow with us on our journey.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with IBM WebSphere application server - 4 years;
- Experience with Jboss application servers- 4 years;
- Experience with Oracle database – 3+ years;
- Experience Java (spring framework) – 4+ years;
- Experience developing RESTful APIs in Spring - 3+ years;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in Agile methodology- 2 years;
- Experience in Maven and Jenkins- 2 years;
- Experience in creating technical documentation – 3 years;
- Experience with Splunk;
- Experience in building high available and reliable applications;
- Experience in payments;
- Experience in developing in Cloud environment;
- Experience in Nexus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.