Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a nine (9) month contract position to start in February in downtown Toronto.
- Serves as a focal point for a broad variety of projects which are typically moderate to complex/challenging, sensitive, and/or critical to the business in nature;
- Supports the Director as well as manages, when required, the control and tracking of project related items, including issues, dependencies, and finance;
- Works with the Leadership team to ensure compliance to project standards, engagement processes, and client requirements. (e.g. issue action item reminders);
- Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation;
- Build project charters, schedules, quality plans, budgets, and communication and risk management plans;
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments (schedule, resource, cost, benefits, scope, content);
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality;
- Define, forecast, manage, and report on project resources (Capital, Expenses);
- Manage project risk and ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project;
- Work with the BSD Lead and BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with project standards, engagement processes, and business partner requirements;
- Act as prime liaison between our client and a Third Party organizations on project related issues or inquiries;
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains.
- Provide administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on his/her core delivery responsibilities;
- Lead or play a key role in Scrum of Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination;
- Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks;
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information; and,
- Ensure the compliance with the PM processes, tools, and methodology, in close collaboration with the Head of Project Management Office (“PMO”).
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (required), a degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset);
- Certifications : PMP, ITIL foundations (Asset), Agile (Asset);
- Project Management: experienced in managing projects/programs; comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, continuous improvement and lean methodologies and application;
- Financial Management: a strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.;
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in agile / scrum / iterative Development;
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing large, complex investment budgets;
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team;
- Encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation; and,
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.