Applications Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Support Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate will be supporting various projects related to contact centre technologies within this group. You’ll be joining the Contact Centre Solution Delivery and Reporting team to foster ideation and impact our digital and agile transformation by enhancing our clients’ banking experience. As Solution Delivery, you’ll be responsible for technical oversight over the planning, design, testing, and implementation of Contact Centre applications. You will be expected to interact with all stakeholders and vendors and ensure the technical solutions meet business objectives
- Collaborative Development – Contribute to the team's goals by collaborating with other functional teams, actively participating in activities and expanding the technical capabilities of the team. Lead the solution design of cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet business objectives while also maintaining existing applications.;
- Technical Solution Lead – Complex application activities within the internal team and external vendors such as developing specifications and technical documents, testing, debugging, and adjusting in order to ensure successful implementation and maintenance of programs. Design the application's technical infrastructure. Knowledge and experience with call centre technologies including Genesys IVR and routing, Verint call recording and workforce optimization, Oracle session border controllers and SIP trunking, Cisco Call Management/IP telephony, and Oracle/SQL/Informatica database/ETL and reporting platforms.;
- Lead & Influence – Be a change agent in the transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodologies/practices. Provide recommendations proactively on solution design best practices to ensure solutions meet business requirements. Ensure vendors are meeting project timelines and their solutions enhance the overall client experience. As a Contact Centre technology expert, find ways to implement new technologies and improve the use of existing tools.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree
- Eight (8) to ten plus (10+) years of experience in application support;
- Experience with contact centre technologies;
- Experience with Genesys or equivalent self-service and routing platforms;
- Verint experience or equivalent workforce optimization and call recording technologies;
- Cisco Call Manager experience would be an asset;
- Oracle SBC experience would be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Comfortable presenting ideas to senior management;
- Demonstrates leadership attributes; and,
- Analytical mindset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.