Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
This position will be located in Sherwood Park.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Will report to the Director of Information Technology Services;
- Assume the Project Manager role on a number of small projects that are currently in progress or that are short-term and already scheduled;
- If significant changes to the scope of work occur that affect deliverables, timelines or cost, then a new scope of work will be issued.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Minimum of five years Project Management experience on Information Technology projects required;
- PMP designation or eligibility is desired;
- Industry standard practices are required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Consultant will need to be able to travel to various locations;
- Knowledge of Company departments, practices, policies, procedures is desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.